Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Chevron Pattern



Now I want to go shopping and create some new labels for my classroom bins and binders!  There are editable chevron theme resources out there for sale, but I wanted to try to make my own first.  I searched for how to create the pattern.  This video link was great: Chevron YouTube Video.  I don’t have Photoshop Elements like the video, so I used Microsoft Word to create my chevron pattern background.  I created videos to show you how I did it on my MacBook Air and on my PC.
    







Click on the “Download File” Link Below to download and add your own text to the Chevron Paper.


DOWNLOAD FILE


3 comments:

  1. Exceelent Tutorials! I use Pages on my Mac...would you rec. making the switch the Office? I've thought about it, but I just haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I do have Pages on my iPad. I didn't think to use that. I just tried, and it is possible. I was able to draw the diagonal lines, take a screen shot, and then go into my photos to crop out the rectangular section. The I copied the photo and pasted it into pages. Then I just used Arrange to flip it. I hope that makes some sense..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chevron tutorial! It was very helpful.
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete